Monday, February 16, 2009

Quiet Time...


Gotta love the quiet, lazy mornings. For some reason, having a lazy morning during a weekday is always more enjoyable to me than on a weekend. Maybe its the idea that typically I would be working but instead I'm sitting in my pjs with my morning coffee. Sooooo nice!

Saturday night I spent Valentine's with Susie and Josh and Gerwyn. Over a year ago, Sooz and Josh invited us over to their place for dinner and ever since she would never let me forget that it was our turn to return the favour. So what better day to have dinner together than Valentine's! Gerwyn made rosemary encrusted rack of lamb with roasted whole tomatoes and asparagus. It was deeeleecious! (I forgot to take a photo!) Susie brought dessert which was four different chocolate concoctions from Dufflets. They were deeleecious too! Since Susie is one of the only people who loves games as much as me, we also played Taboo. It was a very close game but we ended up winning by 2 points. I think our competitive edge was due to Gerwyn always using embarrassing personal stories to make me try to guess what the word was. Whatever it takes to win, right?

Sunday I went to Scarborough to visit with Grams and then spend some family time with my niece and cousins. Hanna's family ended up coming by and we all played with Charlotte. My uncle really likes babies and it was especially cute to see Charlotte dance every time my uncle's cell phone rang. Then my brother and Nancy drove me home and Charlotte and I spent some time colouring and exploring my entire condo.

Today I've had my coffee and toast and am relaxing a little before I head to the gym to start burning off some of my weekend calories. I'm also trying to spend some quality time with the lipoma on my head. Today is our last day together. It was nice knowing you lipoma, see you never! (hopefully...)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

sally said...

Bye lipoma! Just as I was getting used to it! :P