Wednesday, October 22, 2008

SO FULL!

After work I decided to go for a jog on the treadmill. After my run, I was starving (as usual) with not much options for instant gratification. Although I could've made a full dinner I just couldn't bear the thought of having to wait more than 15 minutes for it. So instead I made one of the frozen pizzas I bought from Costco and added some mushrooms and proscuitto. Once it was out of the oven I couldn't get it into my tummy fast enough. I practically ate the whole thing. And now, I can barely breathe. After working my butt off on the treadmill to burn a measly 200 calories, I realized that I had consumed about 700 within 10 minutes. Of course after my pizza I had to have something sweet so I also ate a fudgesicle. Well half a fudgesicle. I was honestly so full that I couldn't even finish it. And for anyone who has seen me eat one of those, you know that I must've been EXTREMELY full not to finish it.

Whoo. I think I need to park myself in front of the tv and digest a little.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: