
In about 8 hours I'll be off to New York to visit my sister (in Conn.) and watch the Giants-Cowboys football game on Sunday. The Giants officially became my favourite team when I watched my first live football game last year with Saadia and Raju in Buffalo. Everyone was cheering for Buffalo (naturally,) but ever since watching my first game on tv (which also happened to be the Giants,) I liked Eli Manning. Gerwyn introduced me to the team and explained that Eli was Peyton's little brother. Peyton always got all the glory being a star QB on a SuperBowl winning team (the Colts,) and I thought it would be nice to cheer for the little brother who probably always lived in his big brother's shadow. Ever since watching that first game, I've been hooked on them. (Of course there are plenty of other great players on the team too!) Can't wait to see them live again in my sister's corporate box. Go Giants! And go Big Sister for the free ticket! And go Freddie for giving me his air miles! Woo Hoo!
In addition to the game, my sister and I will also be hitting the outlet mall, checking out Manhattan, possibly going to the spa and visiting her gym. (Her gym is one of the nicest I've ever seen. Very spacious and bright, and plenty of state of the art equipment.) We'll also make a pit stop at my favourite store, Anthropologie and probably try to squeeze in a Thanksgiving dinner in there somewhere. I'm just looking forward to the change of scenery. Nothing like a new city (ad country for that matter,) to make you feel like you're on vacation...
2 comments:
Have a good time..
Don't forget our shrimp chips!
Post a Comment