

Last night Huddy and I checked out a couple of the Nuit Blanche events. It was a cold night so we only stopped by a few but I have to admit it was equally as weird as last year. Our first exhibit was the best. It was apparently supposed to be a giant "Pong" game at Nathan Phillips Square. The game itself was shown on the windows of New City Hall. I didn't realize it was a game but we just thought seeing all the lights flash in the windows was cool.
The next exhibit was a scary re-enactment of Don Quixote at St. James Church. It was also kinda cool but very scary. It was a guy painted in red balancing on a giant black sculpture-type thing while singing the opera. In-ter-est-ing...
Our last exhibit was Superman themed so I thought it would be something Hud would enjoy since he has a secret Superman complex. Again, it was totally weird but kinda funny. After that, we were "nuit blanched" out so we called it a night. Especially since I had to get up early for my big run today!!
No comments:
Post a Comment