
These are the guests at Chez Diana this weekend. I'm dogsitting Kahlua while Ev and Stu are in England for a couple of weeks and this weekend I'm also "kid"-sitting my cousin's son Michael while she's in New York with her daughter.
After taking Kahlua for her morning walk in the rain, I picked up Michael to take him to his Tae-Kwon-Do class at the Y and then we came back to check in on Kahlua, have some grilled cheese sandwiches and then go for a walk to Rogers to rent our evening dvd. Michael has been on a major Star Wars kick lately and even though he's seen all 6 movies plus the Clone Wars animated film, he wanted to watch Star Wars again. He didn't even really care which one the video store had. Turns out they only had 2 and 5 so he chose 2, "Attack of the Clones". After we got home, we took Kahlua for another walk and then we made our meatballs for spaghetti and meatball dinner. Then Michael did his Kumon and we ate. Then Michael made cupcakes for Nancy's birthday tomorrow (at my request,) read some of his book and then we took Kahlua for her final walk before putting in Star Wars. (He also had to play a little "Lego Star Wars" on his DS to get into the theme before the movie.)
Tomorrow its off to the Grandparents for the day. I know my cousin Mad will read this when she gets back so I thought I'd try to be at detailed as possible so she knows that he did his reading and his Kumon and didn't watch too much tv or eat too much sugar.
Dogs, rabbits, kids... I'm a full service agency!
No comments:
Post a Comment