So last night Gerwyn and I went out for dinner to Jamie Kennedy restaurant. He says it was for our one month anniversary but I still refuse to stoop down to his level of sappiness so for me it was just an excuse to get all dressed up for a fancy dinner. The food (and wine) was great (although I know Ger left hungry, those portions were tiny, even for ME!) and of course, the company wasn't so bad either (happy Gerwyn?!). Mr Sappy brought me beautiful flowers and a card and also his camera so he could stop passersby every 10 minutes to take a picture of us (I'm not kidding!). Unfortunately no time to upload pics yet but I will upload over the weekend. Then we went to Solferino for Gelato and I ate all of his (Skor) and we threw mine out (Dulce de Leche) and sat beside the fountain (which was lit up at night, very romantic...) before walking home. When we got back to my place, I turned on the radio to 93.5 and they were doing a live-to-air and playing lots of old school so of course, Gerwyn jumps up and starts dancing in my living room! So what do I do? Jump up and start dancing with him! We even did the BUS-STOP! (Of course, I had to show him the moves... ) Then he let me open my card which had a really cool butterfly in it that flew around when you opened the card (practically scared the crap out of me) AND... this is the best part ladies, are you ready??? HE gave me the first entry he wrote in his journal on the day we got together (July 29th, 2:50 am, he even labelled it!). Of course, I'm not going to share with you what it said but I was speechless. (and that's all I'm gonna say.)
Today, its off to Saadia's wedding tonight and then tomorrow my cousin Mark's wedding and then on Sunday, Gerwyn will finally meet the family!! (Well, part of the family anyway, just my siblings and cousins. I'm not ready to unleash the parents just yet... )
By the way, if you're curious about the title, its because Sally told me that every relationship has its 100 days of bliss, so if this was our one month anniversary, then I've got 70 days to go... CAN'T WAIT!!
No comments:
Post a Comment