In other news, my mom and sister arrived from CT on Wednesday and its been a whirlwind of activity ever since. Friday Gerwyn spent the day with the fam while I was at work. They went for Vietnamese for lunch, shopping on Gerrard Street (old Chinatown) and then we all met up for dinner at Wah Sing for lobsta, spicy squid, soft shell crab fried rice and cantonese chow mein, all the favs. My belly was so full after I had to sleep sitting up to make sure I digested. My mom's been cooking up a storm as well, Korean ribs, bbq'd fish and mon-doo (dumplings). Seems like she's always doing something in the kitchen. (I'm not complaining!)
Today we took a little tour of the city, seems that in my mom's 35 years in Canada, she's never even been to the CN Tower or Harbourfront! So after a quick visit of Sooky's temporary condo, we walked to the tower and then the waterfront. It was beautiful out but with this belly, I barely made it to Harbourfront before feeling like I would pass out. I had to sit down and let my mom tour the rest of the boardwalk on her own. Luckily we met up with Sooky again so she could drive us home. Now we've settled down with a Korean movie courtesy of Rogers on Demand. Its called "An Eye for an Eye" and although labelled as "Korean with English subtitles", it seems to be missing the subtitles so I'm blogging instead. As of this Tuesday, I'm down to 3 weeks left before our little lady makes her big appearance. Maybe I should get started on getting my hospital bag and baby's room together...

2 comments:
Wow!!! I haven't seen you in a while...you are definitely bigger than a basketball. Take it easy Di. Our little miss looks like she might come early.
C
Ohhhhh...hang in there! Don't forget to practice your breathing techniques! Remember, "this too shall pass"
Post a Comment