Saturday, August 28, 2010
In the blink of an eye...
Last night I met up with a couple of my best girlfriends, Susie and Sally for dinner. Coincidentally, we all happen to be pregnant at the same time. Sally took a few photos last night and ended up sending us this collage she had made of the 3 of us since we were kids. I've known these girls for about 30 years but when I look at the photos, each memory seems like just yesterday. I will always feel like we're the carefree school girls from grade 2, with nothing to do but chit chat and figure out which game to play next. Sometimes its like the realities of real life are just "in the way" of our play time. Luckily we had one last opportunity last night to resume play time before the reality of parenthood sets in. I only have a week and a half to go before baby arrives and then a month later it will be Susie, and a month after that, Sally's little boy will make his big appearance. Our lives might be changing but I have a feeling that when we get together in the future, we'll still be those 3 girls from the playground.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That's awesome.
I love this. What a blessing.
I agree. That is awesome. So many people come into and out of your life...it's amazing that the 3 of you have been so close throughout all of it.
Wow, you gals are really in sync! :)
Post a Comment