Saturday, August 14, 2010

My newest toy...

This is my newest toy courtesy of my sister: Flip Video. Its a video camcorder that is as small and as easy to use as a camera. I'd say its even easier actually. You literally point and press one button. It comes with direct usb and records up to 2 hours in HD, what more could you ask for? I'm still playing around with it but will post my first "test" video shortly once I figure out how to upload it to Blogger. Thanks for the cool gift Sooky, I'm sure it will get A LOT of use in the next little while...

2 comments:

Saads said...

I love the view that this video stops at.

Woo Wow! said...

I agree with your mom. Why bother washing that blanket..you'll have to wash it again afterwards anyway!! ;-) Great to see all of you in action! Looking forward to more of these..