Last night I met my cousin Hanna for a little shopping and pig out fest. Hanna is one of the best people to pig out with because she can always eat more than you. (So you never feel bad.) After using her student discount at Club Monaco (20%!) we went to Johnny Rockets beside the AMC at Dundas Square and had a major pig out fest. It was just what the doctor ordered. We had philly cheese steaks, cheeseburgers, onion rings and Strawberry milkshakes!! The milkshake and onion rings were the best part. The rings come with this tasty (and super high caloric, ultra bad for you) ranch dipping sauce. Deeeeleeecious!
I'm still on the bagel and bread kick but Sally and I have decided to start cutting back again as of June 15th which will give exactly one month until her wedding. So not going cold turkey again, but just cutting back (we'll allow ourselves treats on the weekends). Until then, I'm off to have another bagel. mmmm....
2 comments:
What's Jonny Rockets? Is it a buffet? or diner style restaurant? maybe the kids would enjoy the experience?
I say, return your bridesmaid dress and get a bigger size...that way you won't have to diet! And while you're at it, get the dress in pink!
Post a Comment