Monday, June 01, 2009

Getting into the "sweet" of things...

So this weekend was supposed to be the last weekend of diet. Here's what I ate:

Saturday:
- half a bag of Lightly Salted Lays with Helluva Dip
- a giant piece of strawberry tiramisu
- a piece of apple strudel
- three mini snickers bars

Sunday:
- 4 chocolate cupcakes with vanilla icing
- half a tub of Ben and Jerry's "if I had a 1,000,000 flavours"
- a Twix bar

As you can see, I couldn't make the home stretch. My downhill spiral started Saturday when Sally suggested the chips. Of course, I ate other things those days, but I supplemented my SCD diet with a whole lotta empty calories.

I must say the month was worth it, I did lose 5 lbs (which I've probably gained back this weekend) and I do feel better. I will really make an effort to eat less sugar (starting now,) and wheat. Now that I know what a difference it makes...

1 comment:

Saads said...

oh Di.....moderation!!!!