Tuesday, June 09, 2009

B.R.E.A.D.

Now that my diet is over I've realized how much I really missed bread. I can't get enough of it. I know I'm supposed "slowly" introduce the banned foods back in but I've decided to go full force. (Mostly because I have no restraint.) I've been eating bagels like crazy. Two a day and I actually have to stop myself from having more. I also bought one of those mini loaves and ate almost the whole thing in one day. Then there's the croissants. Mmmmm croissants. I've found I sit at my desk and think about bread. Gerwyn says I shouldn't cut things out cold turkey because this is what happens. Binge. Binge is right!

4 comments:

Woo Wow! said...

hmmm..better watch out...I see in my crystal ball that the -5lbs is slowly creeping up to +5lbs very quickly...

Woo Wow! said...

See what's happening with your sudden overload of carbs! Can't stay awake!!

Saads said...

I agree with G on the no cold turkey thing. I think I should start drinking pop again.

melandnorm said...

mmmmm.....bread.....