Yesterday I had a very unexpected delivery at work. Musetta, our office admin came by my desk with this huge bouquet of yellow roses! I said, "wow, those are beautiful, who sent you those?" and she said, "they're for you!" and then I said, "why did you buy me flowers?" and then she said "they were delivered!". Dumb, I know but hey, its been awhile since I've had flowers delivered to me.Anyway, I was totally shocked and had no idea who they would be from. I opened the bouquet and couldn't find the card. I searched and searched and assumed they were cardless which even stumped me more. Who sends flowers with no card??? After awhile I thought I would search through my garbage and see if I accidentally threw it out. Turns out it was on the back of the delivery slip! My sister had sent them to me from Connecticut to brighten up my day! Well, they definitely did their job and I was happy to be able to enjoy their pretty smell today while I was busy at work. (Very unusual for me I know.) As the saying goes, you gotta stop to smell the roses every once in awhile. Thanks Sis!!
No comments:
Post a Comment