
And yes, there was S.E.X involved... Sex in the City that is! Today Sally and I met Saadia and a very cute, very pregnant Caroline for a Sex in the City brunch and movie. Saadia surprised us by decorating her dining table "a la S.I.T.C" with each place setting representing a character from the show. She even made us loot bags with a trinket to represent each one of them! (My favourite was the bottle of Vodka, I'm sure I'll be putting that to good use.) After our delicious brunch, we headed to Scotiabank theatre to watch the matinee. As I had hoped, the movie didn't disappoint. I laughed, I cried and left feeling satisfied. (How often can you say that about Sex?)
After the movie, Saads and Caroline headed to the mall for some shopping and Sally and I headed to a massage at the King Edward. Even though I don't have any benefits through work I just can't give up this luxury. I've found a masseuse I like and today he worked his magic on my sore shoulders and back. I felt like I got beaten up afterwards but it was worth it to work out all those knots!
Thanks for all the fun and games ladies, so, how about next Saturday???
No comments:
Post a Comment