I just finished reading Sally and Saadia's blogs and although they used very clever "cooking" analogies, I'm not going to beat around the bush. Last night, we (incl. Susie) all took a "how to" class. "How to what?" you might ask? Well, the class was called "Joystick Secrets" and was held at a store called "Come as you are" which specializes in various "after dark bedroom trinkets" to put it mildly.
We learned the ins and outs of the man's "wedding tackle" (as Susie so eloquently put it,) and various techniques and tips to basically pop his rocks off. It was a very interesting class and we all killed ourselves laughing while watching each other try to emulate what we learned on our zucchini "boyfriends". (I must say one of the highlights of the class was when they brought out the chocolate popsicles. Who knew a tasty little frozen treat could be used as an educational tool? Fudgsicles will never be the same...)
At the end of the class she invited everyone to come up and put on a rubber glove so she could demonstrate some of the things she was talking about. We were all really shy at first but then we figured, "when will we get another opportunity like this?" so we each put on our rubber glove and got our very first BJ. Its an experience I will always remember and I'm glad I got to share it with my favourite ladies!!
No comments:
Post a Comment