



Sally kindly reminded me today that I haven't updated my blog so here's a quick recap:
Friday night:
Dinner at JJ's place with Sally. JJ made one of the best steaks I've ever had. Great food, great wine and a great night with friends.
Saturday:
Went to High Tea at the Royal York for Candace's shower. Lots of tea, lots of cakes and lots of rain! (got caught in it on my way out!)
In the evening, went to Saadia and Raju's place for dinner with Kim, Trish and their husbands. Trish brought her two kids who I haven't seen in a long time. Her son Devin is absolutely beautiful. We used to tease Trish in University cause she had done some modelling when she was a teenager but its obvious her son got her "model" looks. Those eyelashes alone are to die for!
It was great to see everyone and catch up. Lots of food, lots of drinks and lots of recipes exchanged!
Sunday:
Went to Scarborough for Charlotte's baptism and then met MelandNorm and EvanStu for dinner at Wah Sing. It was Stu and Gerwyn's first time at Wah Sing. Unfortunately it wasn't their best night (although the crab fried rice was amazing,) the rest of the dishes weren't as good as usual.
Monday:
Met Susie after work for coffee and then ended up having dinner with JJ again. I had stopped by his place to use the bathroom and ended up staying for dinner. A gracious host (even when surprised by an uninvited guest,) he threw together some butter chicken and a yummy salad.
Tuesday:
Starting to feel like I'm coming down with the flu. Didn't feel great yesterday and my headache and congestion still seems to be lingering today. Will try to go to bed early and hopefully get rid of this throbbing in my head.
No comments:
Post a Comment