Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!




Just got home from another family food fest at my uncle's house. It actually feels like its been awhile since I've seen all my cousins, it was good to catch up. My cousin Mark's daughter Samara has grown so much, she's about five months old and still has her blue eyes. We're all crossing our fingers she gets to keep them... All the mom's got flowers and gifts and I got my mom a lipstick (that's all she wanted!) and asked her to make kalbi for me and my friends this week. Nice Mother's Day gift huh? Well, better she's kept busy then bored right??? Anyway, she didn't give me an answer on the kalbi yet, apparently the "good meat" is scarce so she has to go on a hunt to see if she can find it first.

The rest of the weekend I spent with Vinder going Mother's Day shopping yesterday and then going to Candace's staggette at Maro (minus Candace... she didn't show!!) It was fun to get all dolled up though, even if it was for only an hour or so. After Maro, we went to Fran's for a late night snack. Then Gerwyn's bad back officially got the better of him (see post above to find out what I believe was the cause...) and it was time to go home. (For once, I wasn't the one wanting to go home early!!)

All in all, another busy weekend. Boy am I tired. Hope all you mothers out there had a great mother's day!

No comments: