Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Getting ready for Cuba..

Tonight in addition to prepping for WND tomorrow, I've started to think about what to pack for Cuba. Gerwyn already called to give me the "don't overpack" warning, but hey, what would I be if not prepared??? And its not like going on vacation with the "girls" when you know if you forget something, someone else will probably have it. This is vacation with a BOY, they never remember to bring the important stuff like sunscreen, aloe, and DRUGS! Packing the allergy meds, gravol, immodium and tums. I'm such an old lady!! But better safe than sorry, especially when travelling to a third world country.

I'm starting to get excited about my vacation, especially since work has started to get a bit stressful. I know, since when has my job ever been stressful?? But when you're in a small company with no "rules", everything is chaos and decisions are made on the fly so things change a lot. The perfect time to take off to sunny Havana I say. After all this crazy Toronto weather, I can't wait to catch a few rays!!! And you know that after being in hibernation for what feels like years, all my summer clothes must come with me... so what if I don't wear all 7 bikinis, variety is the spice of life right???!

Cuba, here we come...

1 comment:

Saads said...

When I go away I wear a different bikini every day....there's nothing wrong with that considering that's what you spend most of your time in anyway.