Thursday, April 17, 2008

Dinner at S&J's


Last night I had dinner at Susie and Josh's place with Mahi. Susie is a lucky lady because she ended up marrying someone who loves to cook! And boy, he didn't disappoint last night. He made an amazingly tender beef tenderloin, sauteed asparagus and a stuffed pepper with mushrooms and breadcrumbs. It was all so tasty! Even the salad was fantastic (and I hate salad.) I had two helpings!

As usual Mahi cracked us up with his stories about single life and commuting. However seeing as how he will be moving into his own place in a couple of weeks, I'm sure things will change and hopefully we'll get to see more of him (since he won't have to worry about the 2 hour commute!). After finishing the dinner off with some lovely "bailey's" hot chocolate, we headed for the streetcar. I feel like I still haven't fully caught up on sleep yet, so I seem to be tired all the time. I'm looking forward to some major vegging out this weekend. Just laundry and some time with the family and my niece.

No comments: