I just got back from visiting my niece Charlotte and I still can't believe how fat she is. I saw her last weekend but it honestly seems like she gets fatter and fatter each week! I was holding her today and its almost at the point where she can't totally bend her arms and legs (due to the fat) so when you pick her up, she's like a stiff teddy bear that kind of moves her limbs from side to side. Its quite funny. But she's definitely strong, whenever I put her on my lap she tries to stand up and can hold her weight. I can't wait to see her next weekend. (Promise to bring my camera next time.)
Last night Gerwyn and I went to Ryan's house to meet his new girlfriend. My friend Ryan is one of those "do it yourself" kind of guys so his house is a big shrine of all his handy work. He pretty much gutted everything and started over and boy did it look great. I was hoping that some of Ryan's handiness might rub off on Gerwyn so we shall see... Anyway, it was a nice low key night and we enjoyed hanging out with Ryan and his friends in his cool loungy living room. (Plus we each ate like 2 or 3 of Ryan's birthday cupcakes.) We ended up staying out pretty late and got in about 2 am. Luckily we were able to sleep in a bit before Gerwyn finished packing and headed to the airport for his business trip in Philly.
1 comment:
2am?!? what happened to early night?
Post a Comment