




Yesterday I had a family party at my aunt's house for Easter. It was kind of spur of the moment (well for me anyway) since I just got back from Stamford the night before but I was looking forward to all the goood Korean food and all the amaaaazing desserts I knew my cousin Carol would make. And boy, she didn't disappoint! She brought vanilla cupcakes with all the decorations for the kids (some big kids too) to decorate (check it out, they did a good job for all being under 10,) plus an unbelievable looking Bunny Cake! It looked so good. And yes, it tasted good too.
As you can see, it was decapitated. A bit sad but only for a split second until I put the tasty meringue covered cake in my mouth... YUM!!
And of course, no family party is complete without a million pictures of the babies, so I've included a couple of Charlotte and Samarra here too.
No comments:
Post a Comment