Thursday, February 28, 2008

WND at my house!

Last night was my turn for WND. I usually try to make something "challenging" that I've never tried before or something that looks like its "gourmet" however last night I just decided to do something simple. Stuffed chicken breasts with roasted vegetables and Jello for dessert. It was one of the easiest meals I've done, and I was able to do just about everything the night before so last night I got to relax a bit. I realized its a lot more fun when I can actually participate and not be stressed out about what needs to be done next.

I put everything on the table at once and everyone just served themselves. Sally brought the wine (2 bottles!) and everyone liked the multicoloured Jello. I forgot how much I like Jello myself. Its definitely under-rated and one of my favourite treats. Too bad its made from horse saliva or something gross like that. Unfortunately I forgot to take pictures of my dinner but you can check it out on Sally's blog at "sallyinmontreal.blogspot.com".

This weekend I'll be getting together with the university crew tomorrow night for dinner and then a party at another university friend's house Ryan on Saturday. The weekends always go by so fast! By the time I start to enjoy it, its time to go back to work. Well, maybe I'll start doing some research for my vacation, that'll be a whole week of free time to look forward to.

No comments: