Wednesday, February 02, 2011
Down and Out...
Sunday night I was struck with the one of the worst cases of food poisoning I think I've ever had. After feeding Marley at 4 am, I got into bed and all of a sudden felt terrible. My entire body started aching and I had the chills. Then the nausea and rumblings in my tummy hit and it was all downhill from there. The rest of the night and morning was spent crawling back and forth to the bathroom. Luckily Gerwyn was not too busy at work and was able to take care of Marley as I was not even strong enough to pick her up. He brought her in for the feedings and then it was back to bed for me. It has been at least a few years since I've been that sick, and boy did it make me appreciate being healthy!
Today (Wednesday) I'm back to feeling 100%. However this morning I was awakened by a swift kick to my nose and then of course, it started bleeding. Although I have been putting Marley in her crib at night, by 7am, I bring her up to bed so I can catch a few more zzz's. Now that she's much more agile, she likes to toss and turn and often ends up horizontal in our bed. And this morning, my little troublemaker gave me one of the worst nose bleeds I've had in awhile. It took a good hour for it to stop bleeding. Unfortunately today Gerwyn had some work projects to complete so I had to figure out how to feed and burp her using one hand. It was a challenge to say the least! The photos above were taken this morning once I managed to stop the bleeding and recover from the massive loss of blood...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Who knew that foot could be so dangerously deadly...Do I see a potential MMA talent in our midst?
She is growing and changing so fast I can't believe my eyes!! I can't wait to meet all the new little people!!
Post a Comment