Friday, February 11, 2011

Baby its cold outside!

 

This week has been an exceptionally cold week which has kept the two of us inside and bored! I look forward to getting out but it was just too cold (minus 20 with windchill) to subject Miss Marley to the true Canadian winter. After a full week inside though, I decided a quick walk wouldn't hurt so today I bundled the lil lady up (see pic above) and we made a trek to Lil' Peeps, one of my favourite kids' stores at Queen and Broadview and then popped into Ed's Real Scoop to take advantage of their pint sale. If you buy 10 pints you get one free, and I'm well on my way to filling up my card! Today we bought Strawberry and Ferrero Rocher, both homemade with all natural ingredients and both deeleecious!

As you can see, the cold Canadian winter didn't stop Miss Marley from falling asleep in her stroller. Although all bundled up like that, I think I would fall asleep too. What a nice life...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Woo Wow! said...

Yes, a true Canadian in all its colors!!

Catherine Kim said...

Do they make those in adult size?