Today we decided to follow Gerwyn to his office while he finished off a project. In all the years of knowing him, I have never been to his office and since most of the time he works from home, even doubted its existence. Well today we finally got to see where the bacon comes from. (As in "bringing home the bacon", get it??!)
Since the office was at Yonge and Davisville, we decided to spend the rest of the day at Yonge and Eglinton. The weather was a bit mild so we perused the stores and had lunch at my favourite burger place, South Street Burger. The burgers are organic and hormone/antibiotic free and they have a ton of gourmet toppings (carmelized onions, avocado, crumbled blue cheese) that are FREE with your burger. It was deeleecious! After lunch I bought a new knapsack at Lululemon. I had been looking for a knapsack to buy to use as my diaper bag. Diaper Bags themselves are quite pricey (almost $100) and it just didn't make sense for me to spend that much on something that I would only use with a baby so I wanted a regular knapsack with lots of pockets that I could use afterwards as well. My new Lulu bag has lots of compartments, comes with a separate insert for "wet" stuff (which works out perfectly since Marley makes plenty of her clothes wet) and afterwards, I can use it for yoga as there is also a compartment for your yoga mat. Perfect!
Now we are home and contemplating dinner. We were going to go grocery shopping and cook but after our long day out and about, I think we'll just order in our usual Casa Sushi.
3 comments:
We need visuals!!
I see Miss Marley is even crying with your husband. At this rate, you'll never get a babysitter!
I guess she doesn't like the "office".
Post a Comment