Friday, January 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Gerwyn!


Wednesday we celebrated Gerwyn's 35th birthday with what's become an annual tradition, a bucket of fried chicken. I remember last year I was so naseous from early pregnancy I didn't get to fully enjoy the finger lickin goodness. So this year I made sure to have an appetite. (Luckily breast feeding helps take care of that!) We got a 14 piece bucket, hot wings and of course, the unnaturally neon green coleslaw. All deeleecious, and luckily just a once a year thing. We finished with a Baskin Robbins chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream cake, French Macaroons from Bobbette and Belle and some freshly baked Chocolate Wow cookies. It was a real pig out fest! Luckily we were joined by Mel and Norm who helped to make a dent in all that food. (Otherwise you know we would've eaten it all by ourselves.)
And yes, I look like I haven't showered but I personally feel that KFC is best enjoyed in your dirty track pants with greasy hair.

We'll be continuing the celebration on Saturday with a little soiree at the house for Gerwyn and his friends.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Happy Birthday Gerwyn!!!!
I feel nauseated just reading that. Hope you enjoyed it!
Love, Carol

Woo Wow! said...

Happy 35th Gerwyn! How wonderful to still be in your 30's!