Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Bobbette and Belle

When I was a kid I used to have this amazing dream where I get stuck in a bakery with no one around and I eat everything I can get my hands on. Today I found my dream bakery. Its called Bobbette and Belle and its everything a bakery should be, beautifully decorated, bright and filled with the most deeleecious pastries. Glass cases filled with homemade French macaroons, whoopie pies and cupcakes. One entire wall was filled with wedding cakes. It was just heaven. I could have eaten everything there and really had to stop myself from ordering one of everything. Luckily Susie and Sally were with me so I didnt want to be too gluttonous and only ordered a raspberry filled vanilla whoopie pie and we all enjoyed the richest hot chocolate with homemade marshmallows. It was my favourite part of the day. Not to mention the fact that I got to spend some quality time with my fellow moms and their babies.

Thanks ladies for your visit and for helping me discover my new favourite place.

No comments: