Monday, January 12, 2009

Shopping Cart!

This holiday season I was lucky enough to get one of those "ol' lady" shopping carts. I've wanted one for awhile and tonight I finally got to try it out. At first I had some trouble, I didn't put the wheels on properly and then on my way to the grocery store they kept falling off. The 3rd time they fell off, I started cursing the #@#@% cart and kicked the wheel back on. That seemed to do the trick. The rest of the way, I was wheel trouble free! I wandered through the aisles of Metro picking up various items and for once NOT worrying about how heavy everything was. By the end, I spent about twice as much as I usually do, and I had to drag that cart to the cashier, but I was able to get everything on my list without making another trip!!

I love being an ol' lady!

No comments: