Last night the girls and I gathered at Mary Ann's for dinner and our Christmas gift exchange. It was great to see the girls and catch up on our holiday activities and play with Mae's kids. They get bigger and bigger every time we see them. Mae's next addition to the family is also getting bigger, she's about 7 months along now and very pregnant. She had her waddle down pat.
We pigged out on Chinese and cheesecake and then swapped gifts (I got a new plastic free water bottle and a gravy boat!)
Today I met mahi for brunch at a new spot called Peartree Cafe. It was nice inside but the food was only ok. After brunch I came home and took a long nap. Now I'm planning my menu for this week's WND (on a Thursday) and then I'll get ready for Susie's tracksuit party. Wonder what I should make for dinner....
No comments:
Post a Comment