

This weekend my cousin Cat arrived from the States with her two kids, Grace and Hoseok (aka Mathew). Cat is always a riot and her kids keep me very entertained. They are so smart and both of them LOOOOVE to chat. They'll talk about anything. It just so happened that they spent the summer at a friend's pool every day so they were all very tanned. My niece Grace even had racoon eyes from her swimming goggles. Every 2 minutes they kept asking me to go to the basement to play "What time is it Mr. Wolf?". After delaying for as long as I could, I finally obliged and we all took turns being the wolf. After that I indulged in the little party tray of snacks that Cat had put out for my grandma and the kids to enjoy. I'm sure my grandma will enjoy their crazy company for the next few weeks. I know I will.
No comments:
Post a Comment