Thursday, July 10, 2008

9 minutes 18 seconds!

I finally did it, I achieved my 10 minute mile with time to spare! Today I decided to start off at 6.5 and managed to last the entire mile which ended up taking 9.18 minutes. Whoo hoo! Next goal, try to make it to 2 miles. I think this will be a harder goal because endurance is not my strong suit but just gotta put my mind to it I guess.

For now, time to reward myself with a bag of Maltesers... YUM!

Last night, Mae, Mel, Ev, Sal and I met for a Summerlicious dinner at Bistro 990. I'd heard a lot of good things about this restaurant and it didn't disappoint. We all pretty much ordered the same thing: mushroom and foie gras spring rolls, grilled rib eye and the rest of the girls had strawberry pavlova for dessert while I had a banana parfait. Plus tons of their amazing freshly baked bread. Ev and I couldn't get enough. Dinner was deeeleecious and even better for lunch today. I would definitely recommend that restaurant! It was great to spend some time with the girls without the boys for a change. Sally and I decided to walk home from the restaurant to try to digest that big dinner. I haven't been THAT full in a long time, definitely 120% full!

1 comment:

Saads said...

That's fantastic Di!