Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Playing with the Boys
Only a week to go before I officially go back to work so we decided to get in as many play dates as possible. And who better to play with than Marley's bbfs (best boyfriends) Jacen and Sully. Everyone came over today and it was amazing to see the kids' progress. Everyone was crawling around, patting each other's heads or pulling hair and lots of baby chatter! Sometimes it sounded like they were really conversing with each other. Everyone managed to get along for the most part and we even squeezed in a visit to Bobbette and Belle for some macaroons and cakes. Yum! Now that my mat leave is dwindling, I really appreciate these get togethers and realize how fortunate we both are to have such good friends to share our lives with. Thanks ladies (and gentlemen), I'll really miss you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment