Sunday, August 21, 2011
Distillery Food Truck Festival
Yesterday we spontaneously decided to check out the Food Truck Festival in the Distillery District. I had heard that the previous event was packed and all the food sold out quickly so I was a bit skeptical since we got there at 1:30 and it was closing at 3. Luckily we got a great parking spot from a friend and only encountered one really bad line. We managed to eat pork and chicken skewers from the Hawaiian BBQ truck, empanadas and meat pie from the Chilean food truck and a spicy brownie and smores bar from the Southern bbq food truck. It was great to see all the different trucks, there were so many I wanted to check out (specifically the Cupcake food truck) but the lines were a big deterrent. Still, we managed to enjoy our two hours and get enough to eat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment