Thursday, August 04, 2011
Bon Voyage Woo Wows!
It seems like just yesterday I was saying goodbye to the Woo family but here we are again sadly saying goodbye. It was a great visit and such a pleasure to meet the "new" Jessica, Michael and Steph, so grown up! Admiring handsome movie stars with Jessica, talking Lego with Michael and playing many silly games with Stephanie. I'm glad I got to squeeze in as many visits as possible and Marley got to meet her international Emo and cousins. We look forward to making the trek out to your neck of the woods in the coming years. Thank goodness for the blogs! Not exactly the same but a good substitute when you can't see each other as often as you'd like. Looking forward to the next visit already...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Marly looks bigger already! Can't wait to see her next when she will be walking and talking! Miss you guys already!xoxo
Post a Comment