Saturday, July 23, 2011

Muffin Batter

I may have gotten rid of the muffin top, but post baby, it looks more like overflowing batter when you fill the muffin tin too much. A battle scar I'm just gonna have to live with. You'd think it would motivate me to lay off the treats but no such luck. I made Gerwyn go to the supermarket every single day to buy me a chocolate bar before bed. Batter up!!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kimber said...

HOW WAS THE TRIP?

Woo Wow! said...

You look fantastic and that bit of batter is just proof that you are a mother!

Catherine Kim said...

I call it an empty fanny pack. It would look better if it were filled a bit, but no…….I just have the skin that gets pushed up and down as I put on and take off my pants. I have to say that like my mole on the back of my neck, it keeps me company and reminds me that I am not alone. You look great, Di.