Sunday, July 03, 2011

Meeting TC Lee!


Yesterday we met our friends Lawrence and Crystal's new son, Tyler Christoper Lee. Gerwyn has already nicknamed him "TC" from Magnum PI. He was born on Thursday night and weighed 7lbs, 2 oz. Its been awhile since I've held a newborn and it was a bit of a different experience now that I've had my own baby. I used to be so nervous and cautious, not so much anymore! Crystal and I exchanged war stories and the boys had their fun with the kids. We are looking forward to many playdates together.

Oh yeah, the last photo is from Don Mills Centre, that was our pitstop on our way to drop off Gerwyn's mom at her home in Thornhill. They have a splash pad for the kids, will have to remember to bring Marley's swimsuit next time we go!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

That is a nice family shot. I'm especially liking Gerwyn's retro look (Blue Jay hat).