Saturday, July 23, 2011
Fun in the sun!
We're back from St. Maarten! Woo hoo! Yes, I'm happy to be back. It was a great trip but as I expected, travelling with a baby is a lot of work. Made worse when Marley came down with a fever on Wednesday night. Our flight home on Friday was exhausting. A sick baby combined with extreme heat and humidity and the worst turbulence I've ever experienced (the stewardess actually FLEW in the air and I was so thankful to have our seatbelts on!) made for a very bad combination on the way home. But thank God we're home safe and sound and hopefully Miss M is on the road to recovery. We stopped by a walk in clinic today and got a prescription for antibiotics (not that she will even take them!) so we'll see how the next few days go.
The weather was hot, the water was gorgeous and the food wasn't too bad. We spent most of our days by the pool with one day trip into Phillipsburg to get me a sparkly birthday present. St. Maarten is known for its diamond jewellery and I just couldn't leave empty handed. Maybe you can spot my new bling in some of the pics. (You have to look real close...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment