Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Who has the biggest head?

Here is a photo I took on the weekend of my sister and our niece and nephew. Elijah is 6 months, Charlotte is 2 3/4 years old, and my sister, well, let's just say, she's over "21". Although I didn't actually measure with a measuring tape, from first glance, I might guess that Elijah's head is the biggest. I suppose big heads run in our family, not a good sign while waiting to deliver my first baby...
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

Everyone looks so cute in this photo....I just feel compelled to pinch some cheeks...

Woo Wow! said...

E's hair reminds me of Jessica when she was that age. Charlotte is looking very much like an older sister and Sooky looks just a tad over 21 ;-)

Catherine Kim said...

Good looking family. Hard to say who has the biggest head. You need to put a non family member in the picture so we have a point of reference. ;-)

Cya!! said...

SOOoooooSO cute! And funny: heads! :)