Monday, September 20, 2010

Marley's First Visitors


During our prenatal classes, the instructor said that one of the biggest early challenges and possible annoyances of having a baby is managing visitors. I have to say, having visitors has actually been something I look forward to and often the highlights of my day. Otherwise, you can get so caught up in being tired, overwhelmed and in pain that you forget there is an outside world waiting for you. Lucky for us, we've had a steady string of family and friends, all of whom have been incredibly understanding in accomodating our schedules and even better, bringing us treats!! Unfortunately I don't have photos of them all (totally forgot to take pics at the hospital,) but here is a quick glimpse of a few. Miss Marley has enjoyed meeting each and every one of you and looks forward to seeing everyone again for some one-on-one babysitting. :)

Also here is a link to a video that my friend Melanie created using photos and videos since Marley's birth:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leQyZ7ZDgts&feature=email (thanks Mel!)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Catherine Kim said...

Such a cutey! Glad you are enjoying your time with family and friends. Tried to see the video clip but it is blocked. :-(

Cya!! said...

Awww that's so nice!!! I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying it all! And the video, fyi: doesn't work here! Stupid Germany!! :(