Friday, September 03, 2010

Baking Cookies... again


Last night Sooky came by for an impromptu dinner so we decided to finish off our meal with some impromptu cookies. I always use the same recipe (the one on the back of the Chipits bag) but as she was looking through my cupboards, my sister decided we should throw in all of my leftovers: walnuts, skor bits and an extra quarter bag of more chocolate chips. I was a bit skeptical about how they would turn out (there was barely enough cookie dough to hold the things together) but I have to admit, they turned out pretty darn good. The skor bits made them very gooey and I suppose there can never be too much chocolate.

Anyway, I enjoyed a few with a big glass of milk. I was hoping that baby might make an appearance from the sugar shock, but no such luck. I'm still waiting...
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Janet said...

Mmmmmmm... looks yummy! Any leftovers?? ;)
Anxiously awaiting the arrival of your behbeh! ;)

sally said...

Those do look GOOD! gimme gimme...

Catherine Kim said...

OMG!

Woo Wow! said...

Wow! And patience...the first one is always a little late. Hang in there.