Tuesday, September 07, 2010
Baby's Room Done!
Our last long weekend of the summer and what did we decide to do? Finally get a move on on the baby's room. We received our furniture from Babies R Us, and Gerwyn decided to spend the rainy day in to put everything together. We still have some things to do, like add wall decor, a rug, and some shelves, but the basics are done, crib, dresser/change table and bassinet. Of course, everything will probably get rearranged as we figure out the "flow" of what we will need, but it works for now. Now all that's missing is the baby! I just had my official 40 week check up today and doctor didn't have anything new to report. Head is down and in "position", I've gained another pound, now we just wait...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Everything looks very cute. I think Stephanie had that same bumper! A rug under the crib is good - just in case you drop the baby. Trust me, it happens. I've done it twice :0
Heh heh, Mad, that IS your bumper! I stole it from your parent's basement a few weeks ago... ;)
This is so pretty! I really like what you've chosen! I must ask, where did you get the Pooh mobile and what brand is your 'baby sitter' (nice). I'm thinking of a Greico playpen / baby sitter set... not sure yet...
Post a Comment