Last night Gerwyn and I celebrated our first night out since Marley's arrival. As much as we love to be with her, I have been starting to get a little stir crazy being cooped up in the house all day and all night. When our friends Lawrence and Crystal came by to visit, we suggested going OUT for dinner (while taking advantage of my mom being here to watch Marley for a couple of hours) and lucky for us, they were up for it. We just walked up to Queen Street and had dinner at Lil' Baci, a local Italian place. We shared 2 appetizers and 2 pizzas. It was the greatest feeling to be out again. I guess I was more social than I thought prior to baby cause once I was out, I realized how much I missed it! After dinner, we made a quick pitstop at Starbucks and then came home for some pie. It was a great night out and I'm very thankful that we were able to have the opportunity with a 2 week old at home.
2 comments:
Di. She is so cute. I think she looks like you. Sooky says she looks gerwyn. I love her "I am watching" pose with one eye open. Can't wait to meet her!
Awesome! I'm so happy for you! Congrats!! I hope to follow in your foot steps! :)
Post a Comment