Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The verdict is IN!

Can't you tell? Of course not, this is only her head. That's right, its a girl!

 Not that we could tell of course. The technician got a good shot right in the you know where and we STILL couldn't tell if it was a girl or boy. Luckily she was a professional and pointed out all the pertinent parts.

This is baby girl at 32 weeks, only 8 more weeks to go. That means only 8 weeks of shopping time left! Dresses, here I come!

 P.S. I don't know if you can tell from the photo but I have a feeling she has her daddy's lips, look at that pucker!

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

Just what you wanted! Another girl to the party. Cute dresses coming up!

Carolyn said...

I almost forgot! That means our resident little psychic Samara was right on the money!

Woo Wow! said...

Yay!! We will send you our list of girl name suggestions!

Janet said...

I was convinced you were having a boy!! What a nice surprise!! OMG she's gonna be one well-dressed lil' girl! Can't wait!

Leah said...

Congrats!!! Makes shopping so much easier now. But you'll have to wait till my next visit to Canada to get it, so I guess i'll buy something big :) So Patrik will have another girl to play with, besides Eliana when he comes to visit Toronto!