Yesterday was my sister's birthday and although I do not normally acknowledge such milestones in my blog, I recently found these photos in my mom's house as we were packing her up for her move and it IS my sister's big 4-0 so I thought I'd take a moment to mark the milestone. Its hard to believe looking at these cute photos that my sister was once a "kid". To me, she was always the bossy-know-it-all big sister that I followed around. When I first saw these photos I thought, "wow I don't even recognize her!" but then I realized that these were taken before I was born! I do however, recognize those clothes. I remember them quite fondly actually as I loved to wear dresses when I was small; who knew the dresses were never mine in the first place! (Good ol' immigrant parents, always knew how to stretch a dime!)Well, big sister, hope you have a happy birthday! Looking forward to your big move back to Toronto where your babysitting skills will finally be put to good use...

2 comments:
Thanks Sis. Doesn't the picture on the left remind you a little of Stephanie...wierd to see the resemblance. Anyway I loved that blue turtleneck! Too bad you didn't find a shot of the plaid pants with apple knee patches...those were so groovy. I look forward to becoming number #1 aunt in your household as well.
Happy Birthday Sooky!!
Post a Comment