Thursday, July 22, 2010

Happy Birthday to me! 35 and baby free....

Today I celebrated my 35th birthday. At midnight Gerwyn and our friend Christine sang me happy birthday. Then I woke up this morning to my breakfast waiting for me on the counter: freshly juiced apple/ginger juice, toast and strawberries and kiwi. For lunch, Saadia treated me to Il Fornello and then for dinner Gerwyn surprised me with reservations at Archeo, which was the restaurant where we got married. It was nice to see the place after our wedding and relive our memories there.

I also received many text messages, emails and voicemails throughout the day. Although I was just a bit depressed about turning 35, all the love and caring messages from everyone definitely made the transition a whole lot easier! Thanks everybody and happy birthday to me!

1 comment:

Kimber said...

Happy belated- hope you had a great day!