Sunday, July 18, 2010

Congratulations Lawrence and Crystal


This weekend Gerwyn and I went to the wedding of one of his best friends, Lawrence. We joined them at The Manor in Kettleby, Ontario (which is very very far if you don't know,) on one of the hottest days of the year. It was a beautiful wedding and we enjoyed being part of their big day.

Today we met Lawrence and Crystal again for breakfast with a few other friends at the hotel and then we were off to start our baby registry. It was just as I had expected, long and exhausting. Its amazing how much crap you think you need. I tried to keep the list to just the necessities but when you have a salesperson following you around telling you why you need such and such and so and so, its hard not to agree. We went to two stores, Babies R-Us and also a store called Dearborn Baby that happened to be right next door to Gerwyn's mom's house. We managed to get most of it done and spend some time with his mom before finally heading home to relax. I'm seriously pooped!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dress turned out great...you and bebe look very nice!