Saturday my friend Christine and I headed to Mel and Norm's cottage on 3 mile lake near Muskoka. It was a beautiful 30 degree weekend and just what the doctor ordered. Unfortunately Gerwyn couldn't join us due to his work schedule but I managed to have plenty of fun sans husband et avec dog (in the form of Kahlua) for the weekend. We basked in the sun, pigged out on lots of bbq, watched fireworks (the burning schoolhouse!) and I even managed to take a dip in the cold lake. (It was actually refreshing during the heat of the early morning.) Sally and Ron joined us for the day on Saturday (too bad they had to leave before the fireworks!)
It was great to get out of the hot city for a couple of days. Thanks Mel and Norm and to Mel's family for hosting us!
It was great to get out of the hot city for a couple of days. Thanks Mel and Norm and to Mel's family for hosting us!

2 comments:
Di, you look so cute in your little red bikini! I'm glad you had a chance to relax and enjoy the weather.
LOOK AT THAT BELLY!!! I LOVE IT!!!
Post a Comment