Saturday, June 19, 2010

Week 28 Update


This is me last week after yoga. Not much to report, skin is stretching to what I think is the max it will go, belly button seems to have grown a nice nest of hair around it (so attractive!) and heartburn is in full force! I went to two funtions this weekend where I met other pregnant women who I could have sworn were not as far in their pregnancy due to our comparative sizes only to find out they are due before me?! Hmmm, maybe its time to stop those weekly visits to Ed's Real Scoop. Ok, AFTER next week.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

You looked beautiful today...Since you only look like you've gained in your belly, think of it as protection for the baby. :)

Catherine Kim said...

Fabulous.

Woo Wow! said...

You're really good at this Di...You look great!

Kimber said...

LOVE THE BELLY!!! LOVE THE SMILE ON YOUR FACE!~!!!

Michikosan said...

You look amazing Di. It was one of the perks of being pregnant, i loved my big belly and wasn't shy about showing it off (for once in my life!). but i still think i was bigger than u at 28 weeks. I think i even have a 7 month pic in my facebook profile pics..u'll see..i was pretty big. Sadly, i still have 7 kgs to lose, but it's really from lack of trying, laziness etc which i know you won't be like :)