Monday, December 10, 2007

Breakfast with Raadia

This weekend we had Saadia and Raju over breakfast and by "we", I mean me while Gerwyn watched. (Ok, so he DID remove the bacon from the oven and put it on a plate.) Raadia, as they like to be called, needed to kill some time while their townhouse was being shown so they both came over for breakfast and then Saadia and I went to the gym and baked some Christmas cookies.

We made Ginger snaps and Chocolate Snow Caps and for once they didn't taste like cupboard! (The icing sugar was used was questionable but luckily, it turned out ok.) Gerwyn needed to finish his Christmas shopping (for a certain someone who shall remain nameless,) so he spent the day on his own and we met up again in the evening to watch The Golden Compass (it was good!) Then we went for sushi on Queen and walked all the way to Yonge before deciding to take a cab the rest of the way.

Sunday I went to visit Grams and my niece Charlotte (who I am finding are more and more alike... ) and then came back downtown for a quick pitstop at the gym before heading to Gerwyn's for our Heroes marathon. We intended to watch the football game but ended up getting super engrossed in his Season 1 of Heroes. We stayed up til 2:00 am watching them! Needless to say, getting up this morning was extremely difficult. Thank goodness I don't have to work until 10, that extra hour made all the difference...

No comments: