Monday, October 22, 2007

Sally's Turn

We always give Sally a hard time for crashing our WNDinners but never hosting her own, so this weekend, she finally decided to have the entire gang over for dinner at Ron's. Let me just say that I took full advantage of the opportunity to be HER guest for a change!! It was great! She hung up my coat and scarf, got me my beverage, my napkin and my coffee!! It was like my very own beckandcall girl!

Dinner was deeeleecious too. We had Lin Garden take out featuring my all time favourite Green Beans. Who knew green beans could be so good (I have a feeling they are deep fried first, but who cares!) After dinner, was my favourite cake, Strawberry Shortcake. It was to celebrate our favourite shortcake's birthday: Menalle. I think she's 35 or something... hope you enjoyed your birthday cake Mel, cause I sure did!

After dinner was games time and y'all know how much I LOOVE games! We played Dance Revolution (where I kicked everyone's butt except for Ron's but he OWNS it so really, he doesn't count,) and Air Guitar. Everyone made fun of my dance technique but I think I was able to win because I constantly held my arms out at my sides so I wouldn't lose my balance. Gotta have a strategy afterall!! You KNOW that's going to be the next big "move" at all the clubs...

All in all, a very fun night with great hosts! Between all the games and all the food (I didn't even mention all the chocolate and candy Ron had at his house, he has a major sweet tooth, my kind of GUY!) I think my every dinner party wish came true that night. Way to host your first dinner party Salabia!!

1 comment:

sally said...

and that's all folks! (won't be doin' THAT again anytime soon):P
I was exhausted!